Looking for a nutritionist in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale? Get the SKINNY on health coaching…
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Tina is a knowledgeable advisor who provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will walk you through navigating the world of contradictory nutrition advice and we will determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will drastically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
Are you wanting to work with Tina but do not live in the Miami or Ft. Lauderdale area? Don't worry, Tina offers her services over the phone with ongoing email correspondence and Skype!
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals for you and your family in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- a junk food walk-though(if desired)
- grocery shopping excursion
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
I received my training as a Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition"s® cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program.
During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. My teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Would you like an individualized consultation?